Kazabee - No contact ever. Never received order.

Baltimore, Maryland 0 comments

Placed my order on 8/4/12 with Kazabee.com. Paid immediately through Paypal.

Checked my bank and payment had been delivered. Received no confirmation of an order placed. Received no tracking information.Never received my order. Sent an email after about 10 days of no contact.

Tried calling the number provided on the contact page. It states that voice mails are only checked once per day, email is the best way to get through. Left a message anyways. Waited untill I had no product and no contact for 2 full weeks and am currently going through the paypal dispute system, started my dispute 4 days ago, no response from the seller.

Apparently this Bill Kazabee also has a business called Solar Home Improvements somewhere near Amherst NY. I'd be very leary of doing any business with that company if it's run by this person/people.

Review about: Temperature Controller.

Kazabee.com charged me for an order but never shipped it.

Lansing, Michigan 1 comment

I ordered some foam Penn Plax sand shark filters from this company for $19.27 back in January 2011 and never received them.

I emailed this company, and received an email back instructing me to send them the email and address that I originally ordered from and they would issue a refund which I did. Months pass with them ignoring my emails and no refunds have appeared on my VISA statement and no refund check was mailed.

This company obviously has no intention of returning my money for a purchase that I never recieved. After looking around at other places online and locally, I determined that the product I ordered is apparently no longer available.

Either Kazabee apparently doesn't bother to disable products which are not available anymore or uses this as bait to catch suckers like me.

Comments